Action Gaming's Wolf Run Keno is a keno version. A free spin bonus with random multipliers is available in the game, and it can persist for several spins.
Wolf Run Keno Game Rules
- The game is based on traditional keno, which the reader should be familiar with.
- The player will select 3 to 10 spaces, the same as in traditional keno. These are referred to as Marked Spots in the game regulations.
- The player will then select five Bonus Spots.
- The player can let the game choose the Marked and Bonus places at random.
- The game will select 20 random numbers, and the player will be paid based on how many match his non-bonus locations and a paytable, just like traditional keno.
- The player must play the bonus if the game's 20 ball draw results in hitting at least four Bonus Spots.
- The player will choose Free Game Multipliers in the first step of the Bonus. The player will receive five multipliers if four Bonus Spots are touched. He will receive ten multipliers if he hits five Bonus Spots.
- In the table below, the number of possible multipliers is listed.
- The bonus will enter the second free spin stage when the multipliers have been chosen.
- The player will have the same number of spaces in free spins as in the initial wheel. If the player so desires, he may select different positions, including Bonus Spots.
- The multipliers will be arranged in order from lowest to highest in the game.
- Before the 20-ball draw, the game will place a "Multiplier Shield" in an undetermined location. The current multiplier will be displayed on this shield.
- Any winnings generated by the ball draw will be multiplied by the current multiplier. Whether or whether the Multiplier Shield is activated has no bearing on the outcome.
- The game will proceed to the next available multiplier if the Multiplier Shield is hit. In other words, hitting the Multiplier Shield is a terrible thing.
- he bonus can be triggered by playing free games. If this occurs, I'm guessing the extra multipliers are added to those that existed before the bonus re-trigger.
- The bonus ends when the last Multiplier Shield is hit.
- There is a maximum limit in the bonus of 100 multipliers, 600 free spins, or a win of 20,000x the initiating bet.